August 8, 2017
Multiple options for AMO members, applicants to pay dues
There are multiple methods for paying union dues available to members and applicants of American Maritime Officers. The options include:
AMO members and applicants with any questions regarding dues payments can contact AMO Member Services at (800) 362-0513 ext. 1050 or via . Please note: e-mail is not a secure form of communication and personal identifying information, such as Social Security Numbers, should not be included in an e-mail message.
- Credit card - active members and applicants can make payments on the AMO website via PayPal; members and applicants will need to log in to pay online
- Vacation deduction - members and applicants can choose to have dues payments deducted from their vacation pay by filing a form with AMO Plans
- Cash payments at AMO Headquarters in Dania Beach, Fla.
- Individual automatic pay - members and applicants can set up payments using their bank/financial institution's bill payment service; the address for remittance is:
AMO DUES PAYMENTS
P.O. Box 66
Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Check or money order by mail - dues payments by check or money order can be sent by mail to the address above